Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just so you know...

I've decided that the random letters they make you type in whenever you post a comment often make awesome words. I've also decided it's important to share these new and unique words. Therefore, when I post comments from now on, I will include at the end, the word I must type to post the comment. I'm just tossing this out here now so people don't get confused as much, although it isn't really helpful to those who don't read my blog. I guess confusion is the price they'll have to pay for not checking it out (well, in addition to the intrisic loss of not reading my blog). Anyway, just wanted to let you know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I tried to post this before but something wasn't letting me. I think that a definition should be made for these words. Just my little tidbit.



flatme- n: a singular first person pronoun describing oneself after they have dieted.

Sami said...

Abby you're awesome and I think that is a good way to add to your blog! :) I also like Sammm's idea to add the definition. haha I love it.

lasphen, didn't have a definition...so i'm guessing it's just random.

aleeshaKo said...

tastedn...

What do you think that means?

Abby said...

You've never heard of that word before? It's an adjective describing somebody (usually a youngster) who's always in a hurry.

Ex:
Gma: Look at that young tastedn scurrying off again, always on the move, silly thing!